Great property for someone who is willing to bring their creativity and make this their own! Come inside and walk into the very large living room with crown molding and lots of natural lighting. Walk further to go to the kitchen which features table space, an island counter and a sliding glass door that leads to the deck, which is perfect for entertaining. A guest half bath can also be found on the main level. Go up the second level to find 2 ample bedrooms with a common bathroom plus a beautiful loft type master bedroom with its own full bath - making this a very spacious 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath home. Go down the basement not only for additional storage but also for an extra entertainment space for family gatherings. Great location close to major routes, shools and shopping. Make this the perfect place to call home! Hurry and schedule your showing now!
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
1,740 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Mantle.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded, Other.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Horse Trails, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
REO (Real Estate Owned)
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price