Exceptional home nestled on a quiet cul de sac boasts a spacious renovated floor plan and stylish updates! The well landscaped and inviting curb appeal set the tone for what awaits inside including a warmly functional layout, primary suite addition, hardwood flooring, generous room sizes, and much more. Prepare gourmet meals in the kitchen showcasing stylish white cabinetry, granite counters, sleek black appliances, pantry, and adjoined dining room. Spend quality time with loved ones in the family room highlighting a cozy brick surround wood burning fireplace and access to the deck through a sunny sliding glass door. The formal living room provides additional space for entertaining and everyday living to conclude the main level. Ascend upstairs to the spacious primary bedroom suite addition offering a walk-in closet and large attached bath with a tiled shower and conveniently located laundry room. Two additional generously sized bedrooms and a full bath conclude the upper level. The full lower level provides a recreation room, storage room, and full bath with subway tiled shower. Host the best outdoor barbecues on the deck overlooking the sprawling backyard with storage shed. Village of Owen Brown amenities. Situated in an ideal commuter location with easy access to MD-100, I-95, and US-29. Just minutes to an abundance of various shopping, dining, and entertainment options! Primary bedroom suite addition, roof, laundry moved to upper level, removed wall in kitchen, exterior awning completed 2004. Property Updates: Heat Pump, painted kitchen cabinetry, and dishwasher.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,123 sq. ft
Village Of Owen Brown
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Disposal
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price