Absolutely beautiful Rancher sited on half an acre, boasts design inspired updates throughout including the ownerâs bath, accent molding, interior paint, custom blinds, lighting, patio, a NEW Maytag washer, and more! Enter into the sun filled open floor plan with living and dining rooms highlighting hardwood floors, crown molding, and a wood burning stove in a stacked stone fireplace flanked by custom bookcases. The updated kitchen features granite countertops, stainless appliances, a pot filler faucet above the gas range, 42 in. cabinets, and stylish glass subway tile backsplash. Hardwoods continue in all three bedrooms, and the primary bath has been completely remodeled with a frameless glass shower, modern vanity and lighting. The lower level provides a large storage area with shelving, a workshop, and a large open room ready to customize to fit your exact needs offering walkup stairs to the backyard and shelving. Enjoy outdoor living in the fenced backyard on the expansive patio with a built-in firepit, play area, and covered front porch. Within close proximity to Ellicott City and Columbia for a vast variety of shopping, dining and entertainment. Outdoor recreation abounds at Patapsco State Park, Rockburn Branch Park, The Timbers at Troy Golf Course and more. Explore Old Ellicott City, Merriweather Post Pavilion and everything Howard County has to offer! This spectacular home wonât last!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Oth
Public Sewer, Other
1,288 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price