Absolutely Gorgeous Renovated Brick Front Sprawling Rancher on Huge (.36 Acre) Level Lot w/ a 2-Car Attached Carport! If You Are Looking For One Level Living - This Is It. The Bright White New Eat-In Kitchen Boasts Soft Close Cabinetry, Stainless Appliances and Granite Counter Tops. Slider Off The Kitchen to The New Deck For The Grill. Large Primary Bedroom Has a Tiled En-Suite Bath w/ a Jetted Tub and Make-Up Vanity. You Will Love The Spacious (23x17) Family Room Off The Kitchen That Features a Full Wall Brick Masonry Fireplace That Has Been Newly Re-Lined and Professionally Serviced. The Dining/Living Area Off The Kitchen Can Be a 4th Bedroom/Office. Lots of Updates Including; Architectural Shingled Roof, 6" Gutters & Downspouts, New HVAC, New Flooring & Custom Painting Thru-Out, Professionally Encapsulated Crawl Space w/ Heavy Mill Vapor Barrier and Spray Foam Insulation. Paved Off-Street Parking For 8+ Vehicles, Boat, RV, Etc. Great Home at a Great Price!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,000 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick, Heatilator, Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Lighted.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Chain Link, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price