IMMACULATE & LIKE NEW! This Winchester Chelsea Model is CUSTOMIZED w/ADDED SQ. FOOTAGE and finely finished details on every level ! Enjoy endless entertaining venues w/HUGE extensions to GREAT RM, BREAKFAST RM, SUN RM & LOWER LEVEL REC RM, FULLWET BAR BILLIARDS, EXER RM & AU-PAIR BED RM. Come home to perfected luxury inside &Beautiful lot/DECK backs to PRESERVE! This gorgeous home is absolutely LOADED WITH EVERY UPGRADE AND MORE! ...Perfectly sited, backing to preservation land, this stunning Winchester home is "better than new" offering an enlarged and extended floor plan with every imaginable upgrade. Thoughtfully designed living spaces, fine finishes and plentiful storage set the stage for this entertainer's delight. Guests will arrive by way of a stone walk, covered portico flanked by columns, and accented with a barrel vault and dentil molding. Inside, a grand two-story foyer adorned with stunning marble floors and a sweeping curved stair with iron balusters unfolds into a gracious open plan. Generously sized living and dining formals, strong architectural moldings, and immaculate hardwood floors are a hallmark throughout. The floor plan takes you into the expansive two-story great room with a dramatic stone fireplace, views of the rear woodlands, and a feature media built-in on the other wall. Adjacent to the great room, a large eat-in kitchen offers a breakfast room and a second family room space for friends to gather comfortably. Create your favorite dish and dine formally in the formal dining room, or plate your creations, and dine outdoors on the low maintenance TREX deck. Downstairs, endless entertaining venues include an expansive recreation room enhanced by full daylight windows and walk-out French Doors. Family and friends will enjoy gathering around the wet bar with a full back bar and kitchenette. Additional bar ledge and seating wraps the entire game and billiards area for larger festivities. The lower level is completed by an exercise room and bedroom with full daylight to accommodate special guests, in-laws and/ or Au-pair live in. Retire to the upper level Master Suite by way of the private back stair for a soak in a spa-like tub, or relax with a good read and a cozy fire in the sitting area. This pristine residence has something for everyone, and is truly an oasis that is sure to impress the most discerning buyers. Come home to a special lifestyle of comfort and luxury that will elevate and inspire at 11049 Hunters View Road.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Wel
Hardi Plank, Stone
Shared Septic System
8,006 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Casement, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Curved Stair, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Landscaping, Premium, Secluded, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price