REAL ESTATE AUCTION featuring ON SITE and SIMULCAST ONLINE BIDDING!! Online Bidding Opens - Wednesday, February 8, 2023. Live On Site Auction - Friday, February 10, 2023 at 11:00 AM. List price is opening bid only. The home is within walking distance of New Town Village Center, a community swimming pool, playground and day care center. Monthly homeowners association dues are approximately $50. 105 Rangeford Drive is located in the Owings Mills New Town community of northwestern Baltimore County. Most of the community has been constructed during the past twenty years and includes a village shopping center, schools, shops, offices and restaurants. Housing consists of condominium and rental apartments, townhomes and single-family detached and semi-detached homes.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,228 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Owings Mills New Town
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- DR 10.5
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price